Monday, December 20, 2021

Ideas of Love

 We drove around chasing the moonlight,

You told me your ideas of love


The aspiration filled my senses

with the wonderworlds and the voices of ' he is the one '


You sang the vows of how it was higher than the sky, deeper than the sea,

then why now it seems like we were never ought to be.


Oh, you wishful thinker,

you said you heard my unsaid words 

then why always unheard my screams.


A dumb cheesy line, oh yes! it must be something like it

and not that comfortable feeling that makes everything seems fine.


When I was waiting and waiting,

just waiting for your answers

You just said

' My dearest wait a moment longer and longer ',


maybe forever


No, never, I don't wanna be in your forever cause it's brittle, it changes too fast, it's fake and dumb like your ideas of what love is.



There might be some grammatical errors in this one, if you find one please tell me in comments,

happy reading and have a beautiful day 

5 comments:

Hello, I am Paciano Storm. I enjoy writing even though I am not really good at it. I read all comments and I appreciate anyone who reads my works. If you like my work and want to support me you can 'buy me a coffee'. Have a beautiful day