Thursday, December 16, 2021

But Not

I smile as he stands by my side

and everything feels perfect, but not.


We always shout, then cry 

but we always makeup, but not.


This house still smells of dreams,

that came true, but not.


We hold each other's hands as we walk 

on  perilous lines and gets over them, but not.


This house is filled with 'I love you's '

that makes our heart glow, but not.


Because the care is fake, like the love

and this house of cards, 

but we still try to work it out, but not.


Time flies, lies burn, the truth comes around

 and hides behind another lie 

and we flew far from it towards a happy perfect life, but not.

2 comments:

Hello, I am Paciano Storm. I enjoy writing even though I am not really good at it. I read all comments and I appreciate anyone who reads my works. If you like my work and want to support me you can 'buy me a coffee'. Have a beautiful day