Saturday, December 25, 2021

Merry Christmas

 I have nothing to say to you today,

The weather is cold, this city is colder

and the peoples are coldest.

But still, somehow the world seems bright 

as I stand under these dazzling lights.


I don't know what this day means to you

but for me, it lies in the smiles of little children 

as they watch these dazzling lights.

It lies in the cheesy old songs,

whose lyrics I never learned but still, know somehow

It lies in the cringey, overly sweet commercials and fake discount signs, 

some fancy food, and last-minute shopping.


I don't why I feel so warm inside

it's like this every year around this time,

maybe I am encapsulated by these festive vibes.


I have so much to say to you, today

and it all comes down to 'Merry Christmas'.



Hey Guys, Hope you are having a beautiful Christmas

Do tell any about any grammatical mistakes in the comments.

Happy reading and Merry Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I am Paciano Storm. I enjoy writing even though I am not really good at it. I read all comments and I appreciate anyone who reads my works. If you like my work and want to support me you can 'buy me a coffee'. Have a beautiful day