Sunday, January 30, 2022

Love Formula

 After meeting you,

 I just knew that you are the one for me.


I searched around to find the trends,

following those tested and perfect formulas of making one fall in love,

I tried to work them all on you,

I tried to fit in the equation 

they say you need to be in,

 to find love.


For some time all I could do

 was to work my mind on 

how to be that perfect one,

who is more likely to be the one 

for you.


Even when you asked true thoughts, 

I don't know why I ended up lying,

maybe because I was too scared to be the one you don't wanna be with.


It took me a long time to realize,

but now I do

That all along there was no formula,

It was just about me and you.



Hey,

thanks for reading, hope you enjoy it.

I would love to hear your thoughts about this in comments.

If you like it consider following this blog to get notified whenever I post a new poem

Follow→ shorturl.at/guLVW

Also if you like AUDIOBOOKS or just wanna give it a try, get audible for free here https://amzn.to/3r8IUUp

Once again thanks for reading,

have a beautiful day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, I am Paciano Storm. I enjoy writing even though I am not really good at it. I read all comments and I appreciate anyone who reads my works. If you like my work and want to support me you can 'buy me a coffee'. Have a beautiful day